Recent content by sahroe

  1. S

    bfg 7900gtx - drivers?

    Try using the beta drivers located at the following location: http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html They will cover the 7900's.
  2. S

    Monarch Computer 7900 GT!!

    I did post to their forums right after it happened. My post was never addressed so I dropped in here since Monarch folks drop in sometimes. I am sorry it didn't work out and never expect any business to be 100% perfect all the time, but any sort of help would have been appreciated. If I...
  3. S

    Monarch Computer 7900 GT!!

    I did call them up and they reported that they have no record of the transaction. My bank has record of it, but Monarch doesn't. That stinks. I've never really had a negative experience with Monarch before this. I know it was probably a glitch or something like that, but I feel kind of...
  4. S

    Monarch Computer 7900 GT!!

    You got me beat. I ordered Saturday and have no idea what the status is. I was, however, charged 3 times for the order. Hmmm. From the looks of it I am not going to get my eVga card this week like I had hoped. Not only that, I am not going to get it at $300 and with a copy of City of...
Back
Top