• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Sadam_insane

  1. S

    Pictures Of Your Dually Rigs!

    Hi everybody, Small contribution from Belgium, my dual Xeon rig being still under construction: X-Case RM 424 Pro Rev 2 Supermicro X9DRH-7F 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2680 ES Still have to decide on memory, hard disks and raid card Intention will be to have this run ESX with a few VM's to handle...
  2. S

    Pictures Of Your Dually Rigs!

    Hi everybody, Small contribution from Belgium. This is my dual Xeon rig I am messing with. X-Case RM 424 Pro Rev 2 Supermicro X9DRH-7F 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2680 ES I still have to decide for memory and hard disks. General intention is to have it run ESX with a few VM to handle storage and stuff...
  3. S

    Motherboard for Supermicro SC836TQ-R800B

    Hi MArkus Thanks for the info about the matching motherboard. Extending the fan cables will be no porblem. I know the cpu might be overkill, but I was able to get it for about 450€, and will be serving for a couple of years. I will indeed need to do some shopping on parts like SSD...
  4. S

    Motherboard for Supermicro SC836TQ-R800B

    Hi guys, First post here, so hopefully we' ll do fine. I am having a few questions concerning the Supermicro SC836TQ-R800B case. Here you can see my current lackrack with: top: Dell powerconnect 5324 middle and below: both Supermicro SC836TQ-R800B The middle one is currently...
Back
Top