• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Sabrewings

  1. S

    Group Wants Canada Blacklisted

    Umm... I can download Youtube and Google videos all day with the Vixy site. Free easy transcoding and they offer it for download to you. Google Vixy to see it yourself...
  2. S

    Old Daylight Saving Time = New Problems?

    Or, as Robin Williams put it "the loft on top of a really good party." ;)
  3. S

    Old Daylight Saving Time = New Problems?

    Just do away with the DST mess all together. I want to move to one of the states that don't follow DST... :(
  4. S

    20 Questions With Phil Harrison

    The fact that they fell so far short of their promised numbers that it wasn't even funny has nothing to do with it...?
  5. S

    Link Between IT Sabotage And Work Behavior

    Who's running these studies? Captian Obvious?
  6. S

    Singer Sues Man With Same Name Over Website

    In there interests of privacy, I won't give it, but I thought I had a unique name. During my brief stint at FedEx I searched my name in the employee lookup and found four other guys with the exact same name. Then I internet searched and found a few more. Your name (well, first and last)...
  7. S

    Company Selling Pictures Of Your House?

    Don't I have to sign something... :confused:
  8. S

    Teen Accuses Record Companies Of Collusion

    I'm so rooting this kid on. Go kid go!
  9. S

    IBM Donates Privacy Tool To Open-Source

    Now that's what I like to see. Brownie points for IBM. :D
  10. S

    Most Workers Not In “Dream Job”

    I'll agree to that. The best job I've had to date (both in and out of retail) was working as a referee/ technician at a laser tag arena. No, it didn't pay much. Just barely enough to afford gas and my books as a college student, but I had a blast. I still miss it, even though I make like...
  11. S

    Ten Fired After Wii Radio Contest

    So, if I go out and get so drunk I'm hospitalized or dead, my family can sue the bar? Sweet, I'm going out right now... :rolleyes: WTF happened to responsibility for our own actions? Yes, the radio station DJs were pricks and didn't help. But, stop glorifying this poor woman. Let's get...
  12. S

    Star Trek Online Q&A

    I think Bridge Commander was the only good Star Trek game that involved controlling a single ship. Even then, the graphics sucked until the mod community stepped in. I'm not one for MMOs, but I will give this a shot. Just like I gave Legacy a shot (gag). If nothing else, please make ships...
  13. S

    Ten Fired After Wii Radio Contest

    I'm inclined to agree with Ockie. Just focusing on the woman's side, she knew she was getting in to something because of the waiver. More caution should have been used. Of course, this does in any way relieve the station for the complete lack of oversight. They should've had EMTs on stand...
Back
Top