• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by s1mple_x

  1. S

    which mechanical switches are like membrane

    Your best bet would be MX blacks with some o-rings. If you wanna try some different switches, buy the WASD keyboard sampler kit, it's not ideal since you cant type on it, but it will give you a feel of the switches with the o-orings.
  2. S

    SteelSeries Experience l-2 shattered...

    Where did you find one?
  3. S

    The best hard gaming mouse pad?

    I've been looking for a hard pad too. Leaning towards the Ratpadz because of the large number of positive reviews. From what I read, other pads either wear out in a few months or just destroy the mouse feet.
  4. S

    How Many Use Tenkeyless & Why?

    It just feels better. I can keep my hands just the right length apart when using a mouse.
  5. S

    Looking for a new monitor

    I'm looking for a new monitor mostly for gaming, movies, and maybe some photo/video editing. My budget is ~$300 so I was thinking the U2412M, but I saw that a refresh should be coming soon. Do you think I should wait? Anything else I should consider? Thanks.
Back
Top