• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by S.Pliskin

  1. S

    Just got a 1440p monitor should I upgrade to a 1070 or wait for next gen from Nvidia ?

    So close to the new series, definitely kick your patience rating up a notch (i know its hard) and wait it out.
  2. S

    Just showing off my 1080ti... Don't mind me!

    Beautiful rig.
  3. S

    Steam Summer Sale Starts in Two Days

    go ninja go ninja go ninja go. go go go
  4. S

    What are you nerds playing this weekend?

    Some more NieR Automata: on my second play through.
  5. S

    What generation of consoles did you start with?

    The Ninja. Fav SMS game of all time. Fond memories of this one and calling the sega hotline for help lol....
  6. S

    The best Dreamcast games of all time

    For me in order Shenmue 1 Shenmue 2 Sonic Adventure Soul Caliber
  7. S

    Fractal Design Define R5 - White Window

    Wow that's terrible. I can only imagine how upset id be after thinking i got what i ordered. And for all the money I've thrown Neweggs way that doesn't seem like something they would ever do. Pretty shady. Even shadier they wont refund you.
  8. S

    Fractal Design Define R5 - White Window

    Anyone know where i can purchase one of these cases? Im looking to remodel my rig and am obsessed with this case. I must have it! Anyone with any insight on when theyll be back in stock ? Cant find it anywhere currently. And i read a few places people have been waiting months for them to come...
  9. S

    Awesome Robot Video of the Day

    head bobs n all. Love it. Thanks for the video.
  10. S

    Dedicated PhysX PPU Shoot Out: GT 640, GTX 650, GTX 650 Ti, GTX 680 -paired w/GTX 690

    I JUST purchased a GT 640 and threw it in my rig for PhysX not even a week ago. The difference between the 640 and 650 is considerable looking at the FPS chart.. I'm considering now purchasing a 650 to swap my 640. I like the 640 though because of the single slot model i got. Only have one to...
  11. S

    How many of you guys are playing guild wars 2?

    I'm playing currently. Human Guardian level 20. Sea of Sorrows Not sure what to make of my time so far and how long i will stay committed to playing it though.
  12. S

    Sleeping Dogs

    Everything maxed on the game its beating my 690 into the ground. I have the latest nvidia profile so it is utilizing both GPU's but only at 60 to 65 percent usually. Getting anywhere from 35 to 45 fps only at 1920x1200 on a 24 inch monitor. Also have some weird resolution bug where it thinks...
  13. S

    Who would like to see retro shooters like Quake?

    My fondest memories of PC gaming are from the quake 2 era. Rocket Arena and Expert CTF, just so much fun. I have never spent more time on any other game than quake2. I use to play LMCTF as well. :) Not as much as Expert though. Anyone here familiar with Expert CTF and played it religiously...
  14. S

    Anyone finding the GTX 690 online?

    There's 2 different part numbers. The signature one is still available for pre order. Difference looks like a tshirt.
Back
Top