Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Okay guys here it is. The computer generated circuit diagram of the ambient light sensor and arduino. Very easy to set up as you will see in the image below. There is a script that I have made for it and will be posting up a picture of the whole circuit in a breadboard for you and hopefully...
Hey guys. Yep you read right. I have a major announcement to make. This regarding the light idea given by CrazyLefty. I have approved that idea and have recently got hold of an Arduino and a TEMT 6000. Now you might be wandering what exactly this is... Well welcome to the revolutionary design in...
Thanks CrazyLefty for the feedback. Yes it will be running on an Arduino and the lights idea sounds brilliant. I will try and incorporate another circuit so that the lights can be altered from low beam to high beam. I like the sound of your minecraft build. Will be showing a step by step video...
Hey, I was considering the Cosmos for my next project... yet to be announced but was not sure how versatile this case is for modding. Anyone own one of these cases or knows someone who has owned one that gave give us a little insight on to how good these cases really are. That would be great...
First of all I am still waiting for my items to arrive. Not good at this stage but thanks for the moral support MrWrong, sakerfalcon and DraginDime. sakerfalcon I now see where you are coming from. So what I will do is complete this project and the next one will be based on a Yellow Hummer...
Hello, I am back today with some pictures of the first stage of painting. The colour is Baltic Blue Number 52 in metallic (Code: AD6052) by Airfix. It is a very nice colour as you will see below and I have included that information in case you would like to purchase some for your own mod...
Hello, I am back with some more images regarding the HAF X. The paint has arrived and I have begun to paint the case now. Will be posting up the images regarding the painted part later on or tomorrow. Sorry if the images show up to be low quality. My camera is not working correctly as i said so...
Hello fellow forum users, This is my first time of posting a work log on a modding forum. I have attempted many different little modifications to my older computers like fan painting, adding a side window etc etc but I sat back and looked at previous modifications I have made and thought what if...