• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ryan3786

  1. R

    Build Advice Please

    1250w reviews I found off Google: http://lanoc.org/review/hardware/power-supplies/3223-sparkle-gold-series-1250w-atx-power-supply http://www.ocia.net/reviews/spark1250/page1.shtml http://www.techwarelabs.com/sparkle-1250-watt-ps/...
  2. R

    Build Advice Please

    Got the 1250w version. $633.12 shipped in the combo. I will either sing Sparkle's praises or curse them and myself for a long time. Honestly I'm far more worried about card than the PSU. I will be sure to open the PSU and take some pics for the psu forum. The games look fairly terrible...
  3. R

    Build Advice Please

    Thanks for that Danny Bui, very helpful and I wish I had noticed the link in your signature earlier as that has great info. I've decided that I will be buying this new machine in two phases. First I will be buying a new PSU and a 480 gtx (I really want to start with a smoking card and have...
  4. R

    Build Advice Please

    Wow that link was very telling. I really thought it would be fun to go AMD/ATI, but I must admit right now conventional wisdom is saying that Intel/Nvidia is the right path at this moment. Any motherboard and memory recommendations? Also I have a feeling I need more than 850W in the power...
  5. R

    Build Advice Please

    Is there a good guide somewhere for figuring out a systems power needs? I guess I feel that is the area I need the most help. Sorry, but I don't understand why I would want to go with two 460's in SLI. 1GB 460's cost about $220-240 thereabouts from what I've seen. It seems like I'd be...
  6. R

    Build Advice Please

    Hello, First post here at [H]ard|forum. Hope I can get a bit of advice because I have not been keeping up with hardware like I have in the past. Just thinking about putting together a whole new build: 1. Gaming, Media Center, Photoshop, general use 2. Approximately $2,000.00 USD 3...
Back
Top