• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by RustyJeep

  1. R

    Left 4 Dead: patch this week

    I love Left 4 Dead, but I agree that Valve needs to breathe some new life into it. I play versus when I do play, and just having two maps is getting old
  2. R

    Free games!!!

    You forgot Combat Arms! It's one of my favorite games right now http://combatarms.nexon.net/Intro.aspx
  3. R

    Check your NB temps: Why TIM / Mods are necessary, even with a rampage x48 extreme

    OK, call me a noob, but what is a "NB temp"?
  4. R

    Videocard for my Shuttle HTPC

    A 9800 should fit ok in there: GeForce in a Shuttle Well, I can't seem to get images to work, but look here:
Back
Top