Recent content by rushnp774

  1. R

    Powerful Folding Box: SR-2 + 56xx or Dell R905?

    It makes the most sense to me too, Speedy. I totally forgot that Linux can't get bigadvs. Kinda seals the deal. No point building a Folding monster without bigadvs.
  2. R

    Powerful Folding Box: SR-2 + 56xx or Dell R905?

    I'm getting ready to build a box purely for Folding, and would appreciate some expert advice. I've seen & read quite a bit about the SR-2 & dual Hex-Core Xeons, but I'm also debating getting a Dell R905 system from Stallard Technologies (http://www.stikc.com/), because I can get one for...
  3. R

    6701's No longer crappy?

    Sorry, dyslexia struck again. I thought it was too good to be true. I feel dumb now :D Mods, feel free to delete this thread.
  4. R

    6701's No longer crappy?

    As with many disgruntled Folders, I've been getting a long string of 6701's that net me ~30-35% fewer PPD on my i7 than other SMP work units I fold. I get around 13k for the 6701/6702 line, and ~18k for others (according to stats from my last 22 work units, 11 have been 6701/6702). I checked...
Back
Top