• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Runt.

  1. R

    WTB - Microsoft Office 2019 or newer

    Hi, I am interested in one (1) Microsoft Office 2019 or newer that includes PowerPoint My heatware is @ http://www.heatware.com/u/77207/to Please let me know. Thanks.
  2. R

    FT: GTX 960 4GB

    TTT
  3. R

    FT: GTX 960 4GB

    Thanks for the offer but we’ll see what trades are available first.
  4. R

    FT: GTX 960 4GB

    The GTX 960 4GB is also a triple fan and the Gigabyte website shows its measurements as H=39 L=298 W=115 mm. Your card and his are probably around the same length. I think a single fan would fit for sure and possibly a dual fan but a triple won’t. The hard drive slots get in the way. Thanks for...
  5. R

    FT: GTX 960 4GB

    How much in USD or in CAD?
  6. R

    FT: GTX 960 4GB

    It is a desktop
  7. R

    FT: GTX 960 4GB

    oh sorry, its a Dell Optiplex 7010
  8. R

    FT: GTX 960 4GB

    I gave my cousin’s son my Gigabyte GTX 960 4GB (GV-N960G1 GAMING-4GD) graphics card so that he can finally do some decent PC gaming from a Quadro 2000! Unfortunately the card doesn’t fit in his case. I would’ve just took the card back and swap it with another card of mine but he is located in...
  9. R

    WTB: 180mm case fan

    TTT
  10. R

    WTB: 180mm case fan

    I am looking for an inexpensive 180mm case fan. My method of payment is Paypal-CC. My heatware is @ https://www.heatware.com/u/77207/to
  11. R

    WTB: PC or PC parts for Nephew's first gaming PC in Canada

    I am helping my nephew build his first gaming PC which he will use to play games (Fortnite primarily) and to learn how to create video games using Unreal Engine. He is located in Ontario Canada so I am only looking for sellers located in Canada so that customs and such taxes/fees can be...
  12. R

    WTB: PCI-E Sound Card

    The sound on my motherboard is going in/out so I think I'm in need of a sound card. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, something basic that is able to produce sound for everyday use. Not looking to spend much. PCI-E x1 compatible sound card My heatware is @...
  13. R

    WTB: Asus AC68U router

    I am looking for an Asus AC68U router for $40 + shipping. Seller must have heatware. My heatware is @ https://www.heatware.com/u/77207/to My method of payment is Paypal-CC.
Back
Top