A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I haven't read the article yet but I would imagine that they are using 1.1 because all of their other test results are from the 1.1 patch. In order to keep the results of the testing comparable they have to test with 1.1 or retest all the other cards.
Glad to hear some people have good luck with their support. In my case, it took forever and they never fully resolved the issue.
One of my 7800GTs in SLI died, I told them as much when getting the RMA, making sure to let them know I had SLI. Not too long later an 8600GT shows up. Great...
Mine was recalled after shipping too. I called customer service and they said "That was a mistake on our part and we'll ship that back to you." Who knows at this point.
Overpriced? Relative to what? They are only overpriced if you don't need what they offer.
(The word propriety does not suit the tone of your response so I believe you mistyped. I am basing my response on the assumption that you meant proprietary. Please correct me if I'm wrong as I don't...
Thanks OP. My non-X Raptor died and I couldn't wait for the RMA. This is cheaper than any price I've seen for the 150gb Raptor. Now to figure out what to do with the other Raptor when it gets here...