• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by RumpleForeSkin

  1. R

    [H]ardOCP & ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DirectCU II Giveaway

    Count me in! Simply stated.. tomorrow is my birthday.
  2. R

    The Internet Flash Lobby Becomes a Political Force

    I am nerd, hear me roar. obligatorycatpicture.png
  3. R

    Happy 2nd Birthday iPad

    " considering all of the imitators" Arthur C Clarke and Gene Roddenberry would like to have a few words ;)
  4. R

    Shootings, Pepper-Spray Attack Mar Black Friday Sales

    This sounds like a .gif waiting to happen. I got the funniest visual in my head while reading this. :D
  5. R

    Mapping Zombies

    Apparently zombies are a first world problem.
  6. R

    Verizon Reports Sabotage as Workers Continue Strike

    Funny with all of the "intelligence" in this very technical forum it took so many posts to actually find it
  7. R

    KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

    I used to be much Khuler than this
  8. R

    Antec Kühler H2O 620 CPU Cooler

    hey the link to your review is broken http://www.hardocp.com/article/2011/03/10/antec_khler_h8322o_620_cpu_water_cooler_review that is all
  9. R

    As Bullies Go Digital, Parents Play Catch-Up

    and as we all know, that marijuana will only lead to them making liberal political posts in [H]ardforums... ;)
  10. R

    WikiLeaks Founder Arrested

    DING DING DING DING DING We have a winner!.. give that man a Kewpie doll. At this point, I'd welcome secession. I'm tired of rednecks trotting the world and doing fucked up things in the name of MY country or the promise of a supposed democracy, arming the Afgani warlords in the '80's...
  11. R

    WikiLeaks Founder Arrested

    Wow leave it to the neo-cons to ignore the actual problem here and just want to apply a topical cream to the symptom. WHAT HE DID WAS JOURNALISM. Like REAL journalism.. not this canned BS that he television tells you. I am glad that this happened. and then...THERE HAS BEEN NO PROOF THAT...
  12. R

    Put Some Virtual Reality in Your Mouth

    That's what she said when you suggested putting it in .. Hay-Yoooooooooooo ;)
  13. R

    FCC Preparing to Vote on Network Neutrality Rules

    God knows, we can always trust a corporation to do what's right. Let them regulate themselves and the outcome I'm sure will blossom into a beautiful flower.
  14. R

    Comcast Suffers Massive Outage

    No that was my GF on the phone when I tried to explain how to set her DNS to google's over the phone
Back
Top