• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by RudeUs

  1. R

    Stutters and FPS drops in Modern Warfare 4

    I had this problem during the closed beta but after trying to fix it I came up with nothing. Open beta is tomorrow, so I want to figure out what the problem might have been. Did you experience any stutters while playing? How'd you fix it?
  2. R

    Do we know anything about Onimusha Way of the Blade Performance on switch 2?

    I've read a few press releases, and yeah, it seems like vegeta here is right. My sources are: nintendoeverything, timesaver and nintendo life. So yeah, seems like a reliable info.
Back
Top