Recent content by RTWilliams2

  1. R

    HP SAS Expander Owner's Thread

    HP Smart Update Manager no longer detects my SAS Expander, anyone else have this problem? I was able to update to 2.08 when I got the card but today I tried updating to 2.10 and the HP Smart Update Manager doesn't see the SAS Expander. All is well in the OS, all drives show up and work fine...
  2. R

    HP SAS Expander Owner's Thread

    HP Smart Update Manager no longer detects my SAS Expander, anyone else have this problem? I was able to update to 2.08 when I got the card but today I tried updating to 2.10 and the HP Smart Update Manager doesn't see the SAS Expander. All is well in the OS, all drives show up and work fine.
  3. R

    HP SAS Expander Owner's Thread

    HP Smart Update Manager no longer detects my SAS Expander, anyone else have this problem? I was able to update to 2.08 when I got the card but today I tried updating to 2.10 and the HP Smart Update Manager doesn't see the SAS Expander. All is well in the OS, all drives show up and work fine.
  4. R

    HP SAS Expander Owner's Thread

    HP Smart Update Manager no longer detects my SAS Expander, anyone else have this problem? I was able to update to 2.08 when I got the card but today I tried updating to 2.10 and the HP Smart Update Manager doesn't see the SAS Expander. All is well in the OS, all drives show up and work fine.
  5. R

    HP SAS Expander Owner's Thread

    HP Smart Update Manager no longer detects my SAS Expander, anyone else have this problem? I was able to update to 2.08 when I got the card but today I tried updating to 2.10 and the HP Smart Update Manager doesn't see the SAS Expander. All is well in the OS, all drives show up and work fine.
  6. R

    HP SAS Expander Owner's Thread

    HP Smart Update Manager no longer detects my SAS Expander, anyone else have this problem? I was able to update to 2.08 when I got the card but today I tried updating to 2.10 and the HP Smart Update Manager doesn't see the SAS Expander. All is well in the OS, all drives show up and work fine.
  7. R

    HP SAS Expander Owner's Thread

    HP Smart Update Manager no longer detects my SAS Expander, anyone else have this problem? I was able to update to 2.08 when I got the card but today I tried updating to 2.10 and the HP Smart Update Manager doesn't see the SAS Expander. All is well in the OS, all drives show up and work fine.
  8. R

    HP SAS Expander Owner's Thread

    HP Smart Update Manager no longer detects my SAS Expander, anyone else have this problem? I was able to update to 2.08 when I got the card but today I tried updating to 2.10 and the HP Smart Update Manager doesn't see the SAS Expander. All is well in the OS, all drives show up and work fine.
Back
Top