Recent content by rsantos97

  1. R

    FS: Netgear NightHawk X6 AC3200 Brand New Sealed

    bump still available
  2. R

    FS: Netgear NightHawk X6 AC3200 Brand New Sealed

    I have a brand new NightHawk X6 AC3200 Tri-Band WiFi Router that is brand new in its shrink wrapped box for sale. I am looking for $185 shipped via PayPal. Heatware: rsantos97 - 100% Ebay: rsantos97 - 100%
  3. R

    Help choose: SuperNova 650 P2 or SuperNova 750 G2 or AX760

    Need help deciding between these three PSU's for a new build. These are all priced at around $100, give or take $5. The specs are going to be 5820k oc'ed to 4.0 - 4.2 on an EVGA X99 Micro2 matx mobo with 16GBs of DDR4 ram running at 2400. I plan on having one SSD and one HDD. The GPU will be...
  4. R

    FT: Netgear NightHawk x6 AC3200 BNIB trade for GTX 970/980

    I have a brand new in the box sealed Netgear NightHawk X6 AC3200 wireless router that I would like to trade towards a GTX 970 or better video card. I will post pictures when I get home tonight. Heatware: rsantos97 Ebay: rsantos97
  5. R

    FS: Assassin's Creed IV and Splinter Cell Blacklist

    What's up fellas, for sale I have an NVidia game coupon that includes both Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Splinter Cell: Blacklist. I can either email the code to you or mail you the actual card, your choice. Sold I accept all forms of PayPal payments. 100% Ebay feedback - rsantos97...
  6. R

    Seeking 27" Monitor for Programming

    What did you end up getting?
  7. R

    FS: 650D, FC5 V2, H70, P8P67 Pro, AX750, etc.

    bump. Sold some items.
  8. R

    FS: 650D, FC5 V2, H70, P8P67 Pro, AX750, etc.

    Price drop all across the board!
  9. R

    FS: 650D, FC5 V2, H70, P8P67 Pro, AX750, etc.

    H70 sold and fixed the Blue letters that was hurting people's eyes, sorry!
  10. R

    FS: 650D, FC5 V2, H70, P8P67 Pro, AX750, etc.

    Sorry for not posting sooner fellas, but the fans are pending and so is the crucial M4 ssd, and the H70.
  11. R

    FS: 650D, FC5 V2, H70, P8P67 Pro, AX750, etc.

    What's up fellas, I recently downsized my rig to a Sugo 5 m-itx system and am selling off the components of my previous setup. I have a lot of good high quality stuff. Corsair AX750 full modular psu - $135 Shipped http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139016&Tpk=ax750 The...
  12. R

    P8Z77-I or Z77E-itx have powered eSata?

    Do you guys know if either the P8Z77-I or the Z77E-itx have a powered eSata port? And if so does it have 12v power? I don't think the eSata port on my DH77DF is powered.
Back
Top