• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by [RS]kookie

  1. R

    38 deg idle with big typhoon????

    have big typhoon too 3700+ @ 2.75 with 1.44v idle at 33c but in cool room. What's temp at load, that would be the important one.
  2. R

    battlefield 2 connection problems with x2 3800

    uninstall the game, defrag, then re-install game. Patch using the full patch. I can't find anywhere that indicated that you had tried that, so give it a go.
  3. R

    Getting Lousy Performance...

    T2 timing for the memory his a big hit. Not all 30 FPS but a chunk of them.
  4. R

    Nvidia bans Geforce 7950GX2 Quad SLI testing!!!!

    this is dumb, here is the official financial statment from NVIDIA 13 weeks ending 04/30/2006 (that woud be 1 quarter of a year) Revenue- 681.81 Cost of revenue(i.e. manufacturing, labor, etc)- 393.05 selling/general/admin expense- 65.67 research and development- 122.40 Total...
  5. R

    XFX 7950GX2 will NOT fit into MB slot(s)

    perfect, same issue with me. Glad you got it.
  6. R

    XFX 7950GX2 will NOT fit into MB slot(s)

    also, did you try installing video card with MOBO out of the case. That's how I came across my issue. Little bend of the metal to fit it in.
  7. R

    XFX 7950GX2 will NOT fit into MB slot(s)

    I had the same issue with 7900gtx with and asus board and antec p180 case. My problem was, I wasn't getting the tab to slide between the edge of the mobo and the case. The silver part where you screw the video card to the case.
  8. R

    BFG seriously pissing me off

    Now, I'm slightly getting upset at BFG. I sent my 7900GTX last week for an RMA. Fedex tracker has is being delivered on the 28th of June, and they don't have record of it arriving. The tech said that sometimes the warehouse doesn't update the system to show it arrived. I thought that after a...
  9. R

    I have a XFX 7950 XXX and 3200+CPU

    4600 will be cheaper than 4400. don't get confused. AMD will not be making the 1mb L2 Cache chips anymore. Here is the expected prices.
  10. R

    I have a XFX 7950 XXX and 3200+CPU

    4400+ prices are not expected to drop.
  11. R

    I have a XFX 7950 XXX and 3200+CPU

    You won't see a difference unless the game takes advantage of dual core. Most games don't, and the one's that do are very recently released games. Check to see if the games you are playing takes advantage of that. If they don't, then it won't help unless you are running a lot of things in the...
  12. R

    Ok fine - I need a dual core proc (s939)

    Follow this LINK and put in the cpu's you want to compare. to see difference in the L2 Cache, compare the 4400 with the 4200. Then pick your tests.
  13. R

    Ok fine - I need a dual core proc (s939)

    If you are looking to OC over 2.7, then the X2 4400 may be out. According to this database , you will need to be extremely lucky in getting a good chip and a master OC'er. :cool: to hit that. Eclipse hasn't updated that for a few months, so maybe so of the newer 4400 are hitting that. GL...
  14. R

    BFG RMA need receipt now?

    I just RMA'd my card through them, and I didn't have to send in receipt.
  15. R

    I have a XFX 7950 XXX and 3200+CPU

    Nooh, please give use some specifics. Complete list of components What games you are seeing the bottlenecking (and how you know) and FPS's you're talking about. thanks n/mind, just saw your post a few up with some specifics.
Back
Top