A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
This is not a FPS issue more of a stuttering issue causing the fps to drop .
I didn't get the Xoner for power I got it for quality. Sorry but the Xoner absolutely blows the doors off any on board I have ever herd, Do a "vs" search on google. Realtek onboard doesn't compare, dos not even try...
Your right It doesn't make sense so I tried Crysis 2, SC2, Rift and even threw in LoL, No performance difference at all when using on board but it persist in BFBC2. Onboard enabled is causing the game to freeze to a static screen, jump forward,skip,skip,skip then play then theirs a large...
So I went to sleep with your issue in my head, "what could it be?" zzzz...zzzzz Well there are two differences in our specs, your ram and Im guessing after testing your sound is onboard. So this morning I did some testing in BFBC2. With 6gigs or 8gigs I see no deference but with 4gigs I get a...
I must say I don't understand why you are getting bad frames in BFBC2. Im lvl 35 rpgdude is the name. I play max settings dx11 1920x1080 never fall below 32 fps with Vsync and 4xAA 32 players. My friend arisingforce plays on a GTX 260 Core 216 max 1920x1080 q8300 with Vsync on no AA and gets a...
So I play rift and am getting bad fps. Iv done all the tweaks no advise there please. When I posted my specs on the rift forums.
> Mainboard : ASUS P5K
> Processor : Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2900MHz
> Physical Memory : 8192MB (4 x 2048 DDR2-SDRAM )
> Video Card : ATI Radeon HD 5770...
Yes I agree with every thing you said however if this mono is 700:1 CR then I can get a cheapo i-inc with fast response times. Hell most lcd monitors made now are less then 5 ms gtg and virtually no input lag. "HDTV is another story" But most LCD monitors list there static CR and they can be...
Ok so I need to know what the true contrast ratio on the VE278Q is before I buy it. This 1000000:1 is junk for gaming IMHO . You turn and shoot one guy in the face then watch the DC try and catch up as you turn toward a dark area and shoot the next guy in the face. I cant find it anywhere...