Recent content by Roy2001

  1. R

    5080 Reviews

    My impression is 5070Ti provides 20% performance gain for less price, 5080 provides 15% performance gain for the same price, 5090 provides 27% performance gain with 25% higher price. 5090 price sucks, but I have to buy one.
  2. R

    RTX 5090 Actual Performance Improvement - 6 FPS in CyberPunk

    5090 price would be higher than $2000 all the time.
  3. R

    5080/5090 initial stock ‘extremely scarce’

    This reminds me of my build in Auguest 2020. I had the PC built with iGPU and planned to get a 3080. I ended up with a 3070Ti one year later. Never had my hand on a 3080 or 4090 (planned to grab one too). Hope this time I can get the 5090, abd bit too late.
  4. R

    3070 to 5070 - is it worth it?

    At least wait until 5070 Ti FE out and compare it to 4080 Super at the time.
  5. R

    Where is this urgency for new GPUs coming from?

    Samsung 8nm is improved 10nm and yield is not fantastic. That's part of the reason of shortage.
  6. R

    Where is this urgency for new GPUs coming from?

    I decided to build a PC, for gaming purpose, after 18 years when I built one last time, because of Covid. So I have a PC up and running , but I don't have an old video card and badly need 3080. I believe I am not alone.
  7. R

    Memory Supplies will affect Video Card Availability until February -- Good News! (sarcasm)

    Darn, I have to use integrated GPU with HDMI 1.4 while waiting.
  8. R

    6800 / XT Review Round Up

    Personally, I will definitely buy 3080 as I don't want to upgrade for next few years.
  9. R

    6800 / XT Review Round Up

    But, if you are paying $580, why not add $70 to get the XT?
  10. R

    6800 / XT Review Round Up

    My kidney goes to iphone :stop:
  11. R

    6800 / XT Review Round Up

    The question is, when can I buy one, 3080 or 6800XT. I would be happy to get either one, but I don't want to pay double from fleabay.
Back
Top