• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by rotarymotor

  1. R

    FS: Ryzen 9 3950X and be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - SOLD

    Upgraded one of the PC's in my household to a 5950X so I no longer require the following: Ryzen 9 3950X - Used at stock settings since originally purchased in May 2020. Water-cooled until 2022 then used the be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 until recently. No bent pins, some Thermal Grizzly Kyronaut...
  2. R

    Gigabyte RTX 5080 Aero OC

    I have the Gaming OC version of the same card and was curious if your temps are comparable with the SFF cooler. Also, I know it may be beating a dead horse, but were all 112 ROPS present when checked via GPU-Z?
  3. R

    WTB: Sub $150 GPU

    Does a Sapphire Pulse RX 6700XT interest you?
  4. R

    WTB: No frills full ATX/EATX AM4 Mobo

    Still looking? I have an MSI SLI PLUS X370 ATX board. Shoot me a PM for price and pics.
  5. R

    WTB: Sandy Bridge 4C/8T CPU with iGPU

    I have an old HTPC system with either a 2500 or 2600, can't recall exactly what it is without pulling it out of the attic. Was going to take it to the e-waste recyclers for spring cleaning this year. PM if you're interested.
  6. R

    F.S 1080TI , Wd Harddrives , Synology Memory

    Check your PMs about the 1080Ti.
  7. R

    SOLD--F/S: Watch Dogs 2 Samsung Redemption Code--SOLD

    Bump. BTW what's with the preference between this code and the Nvidia code if anyone knows? Do you not get the same game with either code?
  8. R

    SOLD--F/S: Watch Dogs 2 Samsung Redemption Code--SOLD

    Hey guys, Up for sale is the redemption code I got from a Samsung deal. I accept PayPal as payment, and will forward the redemption email to the corresponding PayPal email. Asking $25. First PM with verified payment gets it. My heatware: http://www.heatware.com/u/99477
  9. R

    Wanted: R9 Fury / R9 Nano /RX 480 / R9 290(X) / R9 390X

    I have a spare Powercolor R9 290X with a Koolance waterblock installed on it. I have also have the air cooler to go with it but the VRM heatsink for the memory is missing from when I installed the waterblock. I have a picture (not my GPU) with it circled for reference. PM if interested.
  10. R

    WTB: AMD GPU. $300 budget.

    Interested in a Powercolor R9 290X with a Koolance waterblock installed? I have the air cooler I could reinstall but I'm missing one of the VRM heatsinks powercolor added that the original AMD version didn't have.
  11. R

    FS: Haswell i5 ITX Motherboard/CPU/RAM Combo, Gigabit PoE Switch, Sony Actioncam AS15

    Sent you a private message regarding the combo.
  12. R

    China Tells The World To Respect Its Censorship

    I've been told that North Korea is a fantastic place live. Have you ever considered about moving there as a permanent place of residence? I'd happily join you if you can confirm it's as great as they say it is.
  13. R

    Valve On Steam Security And Trading

    I wouldn't doubt through social engineering and phishing.
  14. R

    i5 2500k, 4x4GB Corsair 1866MHz DDR3, Radeon HD5770

    Sorry to bother but it wasn't included in your original post: What payment methods do you accept and do you have a Heatware account?
Back
Top