• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by rostabosta

  1. R

    New Law Would Ban Customers From Being Penalized For Negative Reviews

    Because I'm sure rival business don't post bad things about their competitors or how some people make it their mission in life to trash a place online because they were 2 minutes slow delivering their food (in their own minds). Imo, people need to be accountable if they're throwing trash out...
  2. R

    Olympics Visitors Should Expect To Be Hacked

    Thought this was funny/sad, but not really surprising. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/06/russia-journalists-sochi-hotels-sying_n_4739400.html
  3. R

    Young People Aren't Interested In Cybersecurity Jobs

    Um 24% seems pretty high to me
  4. R

    LEETGION | Hellion Gaming Mouse Lucky Draw

    I would review that guy yos
  5. R

    Gyroscopic Self-Leveling Pool Table

    This video makes me sea sick
  6. R

    New Players Guide to SWTOR eBook

    Yeah, you'd think they'd just tie in x-wing vs tie fighter, that game was awesome.
  7. R

    Eyefinity options- 120Hz main screen 60Hz side screens?

    Don't think its possible all at once... I run that exact same screen 120Hz and two 60Hz monitors...looks nice in windows but when I game the only "gaming" screen is the 120Hz screen. Other two just have windows backgrounds. There was more talk on this issue then that thread linked above a year...
  8. R

    International Beer Day

    American Craft beer is amazing.
  9. R

    International Beer Day

    I love beer. : ) Yesterday was also #IPADay...if you like IPAs. Last 10 years there have been some amazing beers that have come out. Glad to be living in a beer golden age.
  10. R

    LulzSec Claims CIA Website Shutdown

    O'doyle, I have a feeling your whole family's goin down.
  11. R

    Sony Blames "Anonymous"

    A smart attacker does exactly what was done...make a bunch of noise over here, while in the background the real work is going on. Anonymous probably pulled both attacks, or a contingent of them did.
  12. R

    Looking for a good gaming Monitor

    You mentioned you play TF2. I play it all the time, and used to have a 60Hz monitor, after I upgraded to a 120Hz (have the old viewsonic model) it was so much better I refuse to play the game unless its at 120Hz. If you're going to play a game like TF2, don't sell yourself short and get a...
  13. R

    Quick AMD 6*** series question

    Good question...I always just assumed it did, but don't know for sure i guess. The answer should apply to any 5xxx series as well.
  14. R

    Help 5970+Eyefinity+TF2=the suck!

    Would STRONGLY recommend turning of vsync when you play this game. I guarantee you'll be better with it off, once you spend like an hour getting used to it. It introduces what I call a laggy mouse that you won't notice until its off. Even when you're just using a 60Hz LCD monitor...its worth it...
  15. R

    Seasonic X-560 Give-Away! 3 PSUs!

    I'm looking for stability and very low heat output...which usually comes with a high efficiency.
Back
Top