• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by rossoe

  1. R

    Antec Fusion for gaming?

    Do you think the new ATI HD3870 will fit inside this case ? I know it's a double slot card but I'm unsure how long it is ?
  2. R

    GA-G33M-DS2R

    can anyone confirm a tv tuner card that works well with this board if you have vista installed ? seems everyone is having problems with either drivers or sleep/hibernate issues.
  3. R

    GA-G33M-DS2R

    I'm deciding which version of vista to go for 32bit or 64 - does the 64 bit ver work ok on this board - any problems with the on-board sound drivers ?
  4. R

    GA-G33M-DS2R

    Does the GA-G33M-DS2R x16 slot really mean 16 or is it capped to x4 ?
Back
Top