Shipping included, google checkout for payment, heatware under rooter, send me a PM
$205 shipped - Black 160GB iPod Classic - In Very good condition, comes with wall charger and USB cable
$40 shipped - E-MU 0404 PCI Digital Audio System - Like new in Box with all accessories
Playstation 3 40GB System
1 Sixaxis Controller w/ Charging Cable
Power Cable
HDMI Cable
PSN Games:
WipeoutHD
PixelJunk Monsters
Castlevania Chronicles
Blu-ray movie:
The Fifth Element
$295 shipped for the package
Black 160GB iPod Classic (6th Gen) w/ USB Cable and Wall Charger...
$850 shipped
I have a Dell Inspiron 9300 that comes in like new condition for sale. It will be reformatted with XP Media Center Edition OS and the latest drivers before sold. This is a great gaming machine that runs all the latest games at nearly full or full settings (I am currently playing...
These were lightly used when I received my laptop and were replaced within 2 weeks. Not used since.
I have heatware under rooter. $30 each or $55 shipped for both. Paypal only please.