A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
If I had to choose either the CPU or GPU to get an AIO for which would you guys choose to water cool and which one would end up giving me a more quiet build
I have question guys would I be able to fit a h55 cpu cooler as well as a liquid cooled gpu from corsair and msi in the ncase m1? I'm also waiting for the new SFX corsair psu.
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-series-h55-quiet-cpu-cooler...
Any updates did you stick with the new heatsink or the old one? and I have a question if you install a air cooled set up does that mean you won't have enough room to install 2 x 120mm fans on the side of the case? are u still able to add 1 120mm fan on the side of the case since the heatsink...