A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I don't think that's what he meant.
The game play can be a bit clunky at points It doesn't transition from piece to piece so well. Overall it's a good fun game and will undoubtedly suck in too much of my free time.
Lightning hammer, frost chakrams, flaming greatsword and magic here for me.
I keep the hammer and chakrams at the ready, then switch to greatsword when needed.
MightSorc build level 21 or so. Loving every second of it. Once you get some points into magic it gets fun. My tactics are...
I've heard turning the sound quality down might help. I personally turned mine back up. However you might need to finish the download, try getting back to the launcher and seeing if it finishes downloading.
That could be part of your stutter.
go into %program data%\battle.net and move those folders out.
fire up the launcher, disable P2P downloads ( could be taxing your upload ) then click play, those folders rebuild and you're good, no lag.
Or that's been an issue for some people anyhow, i had it and that fixed it for me.
I'm really enjoying the beta, currently played through Monk and Demon hunter, got a barb to level 12 and enjoying some co-op with it.
Blacksmith is up to level 4. Most of what I want to craft is way above my level, though there's been some great crafting spots available.
Aiming to get all the...
I'd be happy if there was a way to cancel your current target when charging the bow. You can change by moving and turning the camera, but a cancel would be nice.
I've done the demo quite a few times and enjoyed it a good deal. Tried a lot of combo's of class/eq/weapons
Bow is very...