Recent content by rollerbldes

  1. R

    am I being overly paranoid

    Mine works great, no problems with anything. Even suspend works. Asus P8P67 Deluxe 1003 BIOS 2600K @ 4433 Mhz (43 x 103) 2x 2G Crucial DDR3 2133 C9 @ 1.65v
  2. R

    790i speeds.. correct me if I'm wrong

    So I got the 790i with E8400 and 1600 DDR3 ram. Since the 790i runs best with 2:1 sync, I'm wondering. Can I do the following? Set FSB to 400. CPU multiplier to 7.5x Ram to 2:1 (800) Then I would get 3.0Ghz (standard) clock for E8400 1600Mhz FSB 1600Mhz RAM My only concern is if...
  3. R

    Crossfire with old mobo?

    Thanks for the reply guys! Good to confirm it will indeed work. I'm not too worried about the 8x8 configuration, should be sufficient. :D
  4. R

    Crossfire with old mobo?

    I have a D975XBX mobo, do you guys think I can run two 3870s in Crossfire?
  5. R

    D975XBX Active Cooling?

    Does anyone know of a solution to active cool the D975XBX Northbridge? I think mines is a little warm because the cpu fan does not blow over it.
  6. R

    System stability issue, need help

    Right now I'm thinking its the X1900XTX, X-Fi, or the ram. Right now I already have the ram timings manually penciled in. DDR800 4-4-4-12 Voltage: 2.1v When I checked cpu-z it said my ram should run Trc (w/e that is) at 22 but my system is setting Trc at 20. I don't think that makes too much...
  7. R

    System stability issue, need help

    I just built my system here are the specs: E6700 C2D 2GB Corsair TwinX DDR-800 4-4-4-12 Intel D975Xbx revision 305 with latest bios X1900XTX SB X-Fi Music Antec NeoHE 550 My problem is that normally my system runs fine, today I've ran folding@home for over 7 hours and it held up fine...
  8. R

    So I was building my new conroe pc...

    I guess I'm sorry for being a little harsh earlier towards antec. Thing is.. I've seen plenty of DOAs. E-Machines. You just expect a $150 retail power supply designed for enthusiasts to maybe go through a little testing before they ship. But who knows maybe the shipping guys dropped a whole...
  9. R

    So I was building my new conroe pc...

    I was so excited to get my E6700 I went strait to work. After about an hour of fiddling around with my P180b v1.1 case I got everything up. E6700, 2GB corsair 800, x1900xtx everything right? I was like OMG ok ready to push F2 to enter bios and off I GO to the world of CONROE!!!! Except...
Back
Top