• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by roggedoggelito

  1. R

    Do all SSD's screech?

    Hi! I also experience high pitched noises from the area around my ssd. Samsung model. Does this sound the same as what you have experienced and would it imply any increased risk of disk-failure? Link to sounds
  2. R

    The best display within 420$ - 940$

    Yes you are right, tax is a killer here in sweden. I want a screensize from 24" - 27" 16:10 woud be preferable but 16:9 can be okay. I also think I asked my question wrong, What I wonder is think of that the price for a LED Cinema Display in sweden is above 1100$ and I know have a special...
  3. R

    The best display within 420$ - 940$

    Hi everyone, this is my first post on this truly awesome forum, discovered it yesterday when I were looking for advice regarding buying a new display. I am a student at Hyper Island, and will start to work professionally with webb-design, motion-graphics, 3d-design, movie-editing...
Back
Top