• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by rogersj3

  1. R

    Custom Dell Case (Completed!)

    Geo, For the effect to look really good, you need to use the same color plexi as the LED. personally I prefer the blue, but if you got creative ( use an X of plexie melded to produce and orange and blue panel and use both LED colors) it could be good either way. Glad to be of assistance...
  2. R

    Custom Dell Case (Completed!)

    Hi, Saw this mod for the first time today, and I must say - I'm impressed! I think I may have a solution to your Dell logo problem. A few months ago, I saw a mod wherein a guy had basically created a light panel using plexiglass and LEDs. If you file an LED down slightly using a rough...
Back
Top