Recent content by RodIshiCi

  1. R

    Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

    Innovation in its designs.
  2. R

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    I'm in! It would be a nice match for my new mobo and cpu.
  3. R

    AMD [H]ardOCP GamExperience - July 16

    Isn't anyone going from Okc or passing thru there and able to give me a ride and have some help with gas? :)
  4. R

    AMD [H]ardOCP GamExperience - July 16

    Ok, I'm in US now. Is someone planning to go from Oklahoma City to Dallas and want a travel mate? :D
  5. R

    AMD [H]ardOCP GamExperience - July 16

    Ok, I'm in US now. Is someone planning to go from Oklahoma City to Dallas and want a travel mate? :D
  6. R

    AMD [H]ardOCP GamExperience - July 16

    I'll try to go there. Long way from Brazil, but I'll be in OKC in that period. :D
  7. R

    AMD [H]ardOCP GamExperience - July 16

    I'll try to go there. Long way from Brazil, but I'll be in OKC in that period. :D
  8. R

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    Have a 8800GT from XFX and would love to own a 6990!
  9. R

    Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

    Been using their products for years and satisfied on both quality and durability, what else I need to like them? XD
  10. R

    Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

    Been using their products for years and satisfied on both quality and durability, what else I need to like them? XD
  11. R

    World Cup Fever Sends Net Usage to Record Levels

    It's because they were knocked-off on the CONCACAF qualifiers. :D About the game, one thing that helps to make it popular is because you just need a ball and a friend to play... think of it as a basketball that could be played even on sand, needing just an imaginary hoop and even a paper or...
  12. R

    Seasonic M12II-620 PSU Drawing

    Would love one of those!
  13. R

    Galaxy's Name That Fan Contest

    Fresh Cyclone
  14. R

    Real Car Used As Game Controller?

    Probably legit. In 2008 automobile saloon, in São Paulo, there was a front half of a Linea made into a simulator, with the original steering wheel turned into a PC wheel controller and running a Linea promotional game for PC. The main difference was that the projection was done on the windshield...
  15. R

    Notebook with full-size keyboard

    No problem with 17 or 19" screens (for a notebook like this, I'd rather have a big screen). And thanks for the replies so far, I'm also aware of notebooks in this range having numpads, but they're usually squeezed over cursor keys and insert group. I'm after one with the keys distributed like a...
Back
Top