When I press lightly on the panel with my thumb in the area where colours look cooler, it seem to get better. There's like a tennis ball size(maybe larger) area that shifts in colour under my thumb when I do it. This doesn't happen on the side where colours appear normal. So it looks like a...
Yeah, it's more obvious on light backgrounds. I have the IPS glow as well on a black screen which seems to be more pronounced in the bottom right corner.
Problem is I don't think Dell would be able to send me a new replacement. It's been discontinued for a few months I believe.
Doesn't that only show on a dark/black background? This is visible on a white background. But when moving my head it doesn't really make much of a difference, maybe just slightly and when looking at the right edge of the panel straight on, it looks slightly better but still looks cooler than the...
Hi all, this is my first post :-)
So I got my new monitor a few days ago. Brightness distribution is excellent and no back-light bleeding or dead pixels etc, overall really impressed.
However, there appears to be an area on the screen where the colour temp is slightly warmer. It's very slight...