• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Rocket4176

  1. Rocket4176

    2016 Vizio P Series

    Check out this VIZIO E-Series 70” Class Full‑Array LED Smart TV
  2. Rocket4176

    2016 Vizio P Series

    Don't think so. E70-C3:
  3. Rocket4176

    2016 Vizio P Series

    I'm not sure why VIZIO gets such a bashing, but I have a 42" and a 70". When I do read complaints, one of the first things I notice is that the model has a 60 Hz or 120 Hz refresh rate. VERY slow. If were to make a recommendation, always get 240 Hz. You won't be disappointed. I've NEVER had any...
  4. Rocket4176

    2016 Vizio P Series

    I know this thread is about the VIZIO P series, but I own a VIZIO E70-C3 (70"), and I gotta say, it is an AWESOME fu&@ing monitor (and TV)! I won't buy anything less than than the 240 Hz refresh rate that it has. It has a 176 deg/176 deg viewing angle. I've used it as a second monitor when my...
  5. Rocket4176

    Yeah, that's pretty much "me" in that avatar ;-).

    Yeah, that's pretty much "me" in that avatar ;-).
  6. Rocket4176

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I've been wanting a multiple monitor set up for my home for years, but always thought it'd be "too expensive" or "too difficult to set up". I was wrong on both of those. Here's my "work in progress" with two 24" monitors on either side of my laptop on my desk, with blue LED lights.
Back
Top