Recent content by RobotOverlord

  1. R

    [FS/T] PSP FW 1.5+some extras

    Added a picture. Will get more close ups of the wear and tear in a bit once my camera stops being a bitch.
  2. R

    [FS/T] PSP FW 1.5+some extras

    Sent you a PM Endscape. Bump
  3. R

    [FS/T] PSP FW 1.5+some extras

    Alright, posted an OBO price. Sorry bout that.
  4. R

    [FS/T] PSP FW 1.5+some extras

    I have this PSP sitting here with 3 games and some extras that I don't really want anymore. Looking for some offers, money-wise or object-wise. The PSP shows common signs of ear and tear, its definitely not new, got it on launch. Its not that bad though. Things I am looking for: -200 GB+ HDD...
  5. R

    Did I kill my motherboard?(In dire need of help)

    Well, i tried some things, looked some things up, but no luck. Im just gonna go and buy a new Mobo. One thats a little newer than the 2002 one I have. I have a little X-mas money left over so it should be fine. Thanks for everyones help though.
  6. R

    Did I kill my motherboard?(In dire need of help)

    Nope, I tried the battery method, the Jumper method and the floppy update. None worked. Any ideas?
  7. R

    Did I kill my motherboard?(In dire need of help)

    Alright. I'm gonna try clearing the CMOS and then I'll see what happens. Update: I tried the jumper method, but that didn't work. Testing the Battery method now. Wont know of an outcome for awhile.
  8. R

    Did I kill my motherboard?(In dire need of help)

    So I have an old old s478 mobo, an ASUSP4S533 to be exact. With this motherboard I had a Celeron CPU which needed some upgrading. So I went out and bought a P4 3Ghz CPU and plugged it in. Didn't work. I got a voice from my speakers that said "System Failed CPU test" So I put back in my Celeron...
  9. R

    x800GTO Temperature monitor?

    Pretty cool app. Doesn't seem to show my temps though >_<' Just has the ATI tool icon. Oh well. I suppose that means there is no temperature detection on the card? EDIT: Got it working. Wasn't enable. App works great, thanks everyone for the help.
  10. R

    x800GTO Temperature monitor?

    Hello, I'm currently using an x800GTO 256MB Radeon. This is my second one, because my first one (redeemed with warranty) Overheated and died. I am now scared for the temperature for load/idle on this card. (Haven't been getting much game time in..) What I'm wondering is this: Is there any...
Back
Top