A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Doesn't matter what you call it. The point is that if you pay attention to it you can keep it from happening. That being said, image retention or burn-in, whatever you want to call it is an annoying fact you have to live with when you have a plasma. I'm not trying to say one technology is...
I noticed some burn in on my Samsung 50" Plasma last night after playing XBOX 360 for quite a while. I also had vertical areas on either side of the screen from watching 4:3 TV. I ran the screen wipe overnight, this morning all the burn in was gone.
As far as I can tell his question has nothing to do with Media Center. He's asking how to get his 360 to show up in Network Places on his PC. Media Center has nothing to do with this. If you could get your 360 to show up in Network Places you could do things like transfer save games, etc... from...
I have a new 50" Samsung Plamsa. I got burn-in from the Forza HUD. I ran the screen wipe program for about half an hour and it went away. What I've found is that Plasmas burn in much worse when they are brand new. You need to run it at about 50% brightness and contrast for the fist 100 hours or...
HD-DVD is last physical media
With electronic distribution maybe more money will go to the creative people and programmers behind games instead of people maufacturing DVDs and boxes that just wind up in landfills. It's a win win situation.
Personally I've never had any problems with...
I haven't played a console this much since Atari 2600. Geometry wars is addicitve. The fact that Live-Silver is free is the killer app for this generation of consoles. Being able to see that you have the 2500th highest score in the world on Geometery Wars is really cool. I know it's been around...