• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by roadkill1313

  1. R

    Dual Monitor - Video Card suggestion?

    Yes, currently if a video is playing on my primary monitor I am unable to watch anything on the second monitor (audio but no video). I keep the dual setup to be more productive, but it would be great to play a video game on one monitor while watching a video on the second. If the 7xxx series...
  2. R

    Dual Monitor - Video Card suggestion?

    I'm looking to put a 8800GTX in my next system. Does anyone know if I'd be able to play two separate videos on two separate monitors with this? My current setup with a 6800GT doesn't allow a video on both screens, so I can game on one, but not the other, or watch a video on one, but not the...
  3. R

    Sonos BU80 Network Streamer @ [H] Consumer

    While I'm sympothetic of the reviewer's problems, this is the only bad review I have ever read concerning Sonos. There are a lot of heated threads concerning Sonos and its competitors like the Squeezebox, but I do think something was missed in this review. If 75 ft is too far, then it is too...
  4. R

    FS: Watercooled system...my baby

    Front: Side: Top 120 mm fan over the radiator: Close up of the RBX water block: Radeon 9800 non pro with iceberg 4 cooler and ramsinks: Plextor drive: -Heff
  5. R

    FS: Watercooled system...my baby

    It's tough to part with this baby but I love building these things. It's a water cooled system, so for some of you I'm sure that's an instant turn off, but for those of you still reading, here's what she's got: Lian Li PC-75 case Barton 2500XP processor (runs at 2.4Ghz all day @31 idle...
Back
Top