• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by rmriggin

  1. R

    ASUS P5N-E SLI

    I just flash updated to that bios and almost crapped my pants. Flash went well and then after reboot I got no video. I thought it had killed my bios! So before panicking anymore I unplugged the power supply from the wall and from the motherboard, removed the CMOS battery, set the CMOS clear...
  2. R

    ASUS P5N-E SLI

    I have tried out both the hr-05 and hr-05 sli and for this board the regular hr-05 fits perfectly on both the northbridge and southbridge (at least with stock cpu cooler or watercooling from my expirience). The HR-05 SLI was not giving me the type of performance that the HR-05 was so I decided...
Back
Top