Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I replaced 2 @ 680uF-25v, 2@ 1000uF-16v. The 1000uF-25v was not replaced. Use only low esp capacitors - say Panasonic FM's from DigiKey. I had some older FJ's in my inventory.
It was a royal pain in the @ss to get the panel out of the case without damage. I broke 5 tabs My fingers still...
My L204WT is now repaired and I finally was able post this info.
(I know - holy thread revival)
This LCD was totally dead. The LED would not even light nor flash momentarily.
Now working properly.
These are the default auto colour settings.
L204W V1.30
GM 5726 by MSHAN...