Recent content by RKPsk8er

  1. R

    Post Your Workstations 2013

    They aren't too bad when I dim them down to the lowest setting and turn off the fading. My entire desk glows more evenly than the pictures show so its a nice ambient light source when I'm working late at night. The blinds don't keep out nearly enough light alone. I eventually want to pick up...
  2. R

    Post Your Workstations 2013

    yeah sorry, that's what I was talking about.
  3. R

    Post Your Workstations 2013

    I have no use for a miniDP -> DP as the monitor only has a dual-link DVI input.
  4. R

    Post Your Workstations 2013

    no, it has no on-board scaler and has a single dual-link DVI input. The $15 cables won't work for full 2560 X 1600. I read some crummy reviews about the Apple adapter and went with the Kanex instead. It was $74.99 shipped I believe.
  5. R

    Post Your Workstations 2013

    ...I just got it. the active mini display port adapter will be here Thursday.
  6. R

    Post Your Workstations 2013

    first post from a lurker. sorry about phone pictures/video. also, wire management will come after I finishing saving up for build and a set of 2007fp's. Monitor is 3007wfp-hc that I got at a steal on CL for $300 in original box with a few spare USB video adapters. I'm still waiting on my Kanex...
Back
Top