Recent content by rkhuntjr

  1. R

    Serious X800 XT PE Problems

    My seller e-mailed me this information before i even received the card, and another time tonight: ---------- Note: The previous email was a response I recieved from manufacturer and problems they have had with the X800 XT PE, I figured I would forward that to you if you did need any...
  2. R

    Serious X800 XT PE Problems

    Is there any way I can tell by looking at the card if it is 8/16 pipe?
  3. R

    Serious X800 XT PE Problems

    This came in a brown box with the ATI CD, PowerDVD, and the video-out cords. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5116923235
  4. R

    Serious X800 XT PE Problems

    Scooter, I got this from eBay (only place I could find it). I just tried it again on my system after reformatting/reinstalling & the same thing happened. I also tried it on my old 1.7 P4, and the same thing happened there too.
  5. R

    Serious X800 XT PE Problems

    This is from the Dell video card upgrade guide that says the X800 XT is compatible with my 8300: Dimension 8300, XPS Gen 1, Gen 2 (AGP video cards) = GeForce FX 6800 Ultra Extreme Edition (you must upgrade the power supply from the 250w) GeForce FX 6800 Ultra (you must upgrade the power...
  6. R

    Serious X800 XT PE Problems

    I checked the card temp--I think it said around 50C.
  7. R

    Serious X800 XT PE Problems

    The PS is listed as 305W, but Dell assured me that it would be able to work in my system. They said that 305 was acutally an average number (or something, I can't find the thread on the Dell forums).
  8. R

    Serious X800 XT PE Problems

    Hello everyone. I just received my Sapphire X800 XT PE, and it does not work. It is very unstable in both 2d and 3d. I did a fresh XP install before installing this card, and i updated everything I could think of. I'm using the latest Catalyst 4.8 drivers and control center. 3d problems...
Back
Top