I don't hear about vehicle fires ever. But I personally have seen enough burned-out frames and smoldering cars on the side of the road to know that it's simply common enough that they're not worth mentioning.
Something doesn't add up. Doesn't the average american watch 4 hours of TV a day? If each hour shaves 22 mins of your life, a person watching tv at that rate for 75 years would live 4.5 years less...
I've seen some old B adapter drivers mess windows to a point where no other network drivers work on XP.Uninstall those drivers in add/remove if you can. Other tricks to try is the MS tcp/ip stack repair tool, and a windows repair-install...
Has anyone had any experience with the adaptec 6000 series and the HP SAS Expanders? I'm thinking of getting either the 6405 or the 6445. They actually seem pretty cheep for Canadians compared to alternatives with the same feature set.
Am I any better off to connect externally to the HP SAS...