Recent content by rjc

  1. R

    Dell 2407WFP-HC is available now

    How did you get it? How can I get that price? It sounds pretty good.
  2. R

    2407wfp-hc component grainy

    Is there a solution to this problem? I don't have a TV; I want to get a monitor I can use with my Wii and have it look good. Can I convert the component input to DVI or VGA?
  3. R

    Need Help = Good 24" Lcd (450~600$)

    Get the Dell 2407-WFP-HC. It's $569 right now.
  4. R

    24" and consoles

    So what makes the Gateway better than the Dell or the Benq? I want to find out what monitor works best for the Wii. (I'll also be using the monitor as a normal computer monitor, obviously.) Is there a consensus for the best monitor for console gaming?
  5. R

    Official Dell 2407WFP Thread - Reviews, Revisions, Screenies

    Hey. I don't have this monitor, but from what I've read: the banding issue has been largely fixed, the input lag is less-than or equal-to the lag on the 2405, and the monitor is great. On sale at Costco for $800; there are also some Dell coupons floating around for a little less than that. I'm...
Back
Top