Recent content by Rjaymk

  1. R

    ASrock P67 Extreme6 Core Voltage

    Hey guys, This is going to be a really simple question. So I'm trying to do my first OC over the the normal pre-made settings found on the UEFI and I cannot figure out how to change the core voltage! I've clicking on everything and was following a guide on youtube but the one thing that wasnt...
  2. R

    Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB Acting Up

    Another question regarding RMAing and Newegg. The drive was a bare drive OEM and the newegg RMA process is telling me that I need to include everything that came with it. I no longer have the box it came in. Can I just send it back in a regular box with proper packaging to ensure it doesn't...
  3. R

    Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB Acting Up

    While I am disappointed I guess its not all that bad. I still have my SSD which is my primary OS drive anyway so I'll still be able to run my computer, I just wont be able to load up my full steam library since I don't have an HDD to put it in! I'll probably put on steam and download a game or...
  4. R

    Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB Acting Up

    Just went and cleaned out all my drives using Windows 7 Install CD. When it came to the WDC Blue drive it had a message that said that windows 7 could not be installed on the drive because it was going to fail soon. I guess I got unlucky and was given a faulty drive the first go around. Going...
  5. R

    Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB Acting Up

    I've installed a lot of things so far on my computer as I've been playing with it and I fear that something is not agreeing with it all as windows explorer appears to be crashing repeatedly now. I think I'm just going to go ahead and clean out all my drives and just start from scratch again...
  6. R

    Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB Acting Up

    I just ran the quick test for my drive and it utterly failed. Is it possible for a drive to become corrupted when to many things are being downloaded/installed to it at the same time? My computer accidently went into sleep mode the other night while all the downloading/installing was happening...
  7. R

    Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB Acting Up

    I tried my best not to =(. I just can't seem to understand why it just died out on me like that. One minute its working next thing you know my computer cant seem to find it anywhere. I've managed to repair everything with my Windows 7 Install disc. Just praying it wont bug out on me...
  8. R

    Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB Acting Up

    This is going to be my first post on the forum since building my first rig so I'd like to start off by saying hello to everyone, I hope to learn as much as I can and any help I could get is really appreciated. My build has gone smoothly for the most part. After getting everything together my...
Back
Top