Recent content by rizzen30

  1. R

    Sapphire x800 Pro HELP

    What sucks is ... even though (or .. even IF) there's nothing wrong with my video card ... It makes no sense to get a board that uses AGP .. so what do I do with my agp x800 Pro? bleh!
  2. R

    Sapphire x800 Pro HELP

    I have only the one mobo ... but I think you're right .. it's either the mobo or the CPU. Or I have really bad luck and I somehow got two bad RAM chips. It's weird that this problem wouldn't show up until now .. but I guess that's how it works sometimes. I'm going to go to my bro's house on...
  3. R

    Sapphire x800 Pro HELP

    air2k5: I downloaded the program you suggested .. all the timings look to be identical. 3,3,3,8. I have two 1gig sticks of OCZ PC3200 the .. performance series or whatever they are called.
  4. R

    Sapphire x800 Pro HELP

    Ok .. update ... I no longer think it's the video card .. but now I feel like I'm back at square one. I thought it could be the RAM so I downloaded a memtest program. Halfway through the test the PC shut down ... same as it does during a game. So I thought "cool .. one of the sticks is bad" ...
  5. R

    Sapphire x800 Pro HELP

    I have 2 1gig sticks .. so I guess I could try that. Nope .. no funny Windows errors of any kind.
  6. R

    Sapphire x800 Pro HELP

    I have no idea what my RAM timings are at .. I've never changed them. I'm using the latest Cat drivers.
  7. R

    Sapphire x800 Pro HELP

    My card is about 8 months old. I've never overclocked it. I had no issues with it until I bought Call of Duty 2. I would play the game for about 10 minutes and then my PC would shut down. I thought .. hey maybe it's just the game .. some kind of VPU error or something. But now it happens with...
Back
Top