• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by RipTh3Jack3r

  1. R

    Samsung T240HD Review + Pics

    So according to this review you can wall mount the t260hd. Can anyone confirm this? Also when you will mount a monitor how do you connect you inputs in the back? http://www.geek.com/articles/chips/review-samsung-t260hd-hdtv-monitor-20080916/ all the way at the bottom
  2. R

    Samsung T240HD Review + Pics

    I'm exchanging my t260hd because I have to mess with the power cord to get it to work properly. If i barely move the monitor the cord becomes loose and the monitor shuts off. For people who have one of these does it feel like the cord fits snugly in the back or can you still wiggle it quite a...
  3. R

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    shut up you could have told me that in a PM
  4. R

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Thanks for the info Tai. I found this page displaying both colors but they're so close i don't know which one it is. I guess it doesn't matter if they're so similar http://www.materials-world.com/paint-colors/behr/behr-colorsmart/behr-colorsmart-28.htm
  5. R

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Tai I love the color of your room. I have to repaint my room soon and would like it to be that color or similar. Do you know the color name of the paint?
  6. R

    Samsung T240HD Review + Pics

    i play my wii on it and lag is not a problem
  7. R

    Samsung T240HD Review + Pics

    thank god it was just the power plug but since I got this thing the looseness of it concerned me. Does anybody's power wiggle even when it's completely plugged in? But just in case this thing did break Samsung would repair it right?
  8. R

    Samsung T240HD Review + Pics

    I unfortunately cant call them because the computer department is closed.
  9. R

    Samsung T240HD Review + Pics

    man I was playing my wii on this monitor and then stopped then proceeded to watch a little tv and then turned the monitor off and now I cant get it to turn back on. What could be wrong. What's samsungs policy on returns or repairs!???? This sucks
  10. R

    Samsung T240HD Review + Pics

    Im gonna have to put my t260hd back in the box for a while. How should I remove the stand? Should I just pull on it? I dont want to break it.
  11. R

    Samsung T240HD Review + Pics

    That's what I was thinking. Do you think it would be possible for samsung to make the menu text bigger and the numbers appear bigger when you change the channel with a firmware update?
  12. R

    Samsung T240HD Review + Pics

    Also, what is a service port?? This tv has one on the back.
  13. R

    Samsung T240HD Review + Pics

    they are over the air...you know channels like nbc and cbs...and now today i did another auto programming and now i dont even get NBC in HD anymore. I just get it in standard definition which looks crappy on my hd. Maybe i got rid of it by doing a remove scramble channel scan? Is there a way I...
  14. R

    Samsung T240HD Review + Pics

    I have a problem a couple hd channels have weak signals and they constantly break up and pixelize. The screen even goes blank sometimes and then comes back. When it goes blank it says weak or no signal. The channel that messes up the most is nbc 5 in my area. I need to know if its the cable or...
  15. R

    Samsung T240HD Review + Pics

    Hey guys I just got my t260hd and I performed a cable scan and some of the channels still look staticy. I just have regular comcast cable so did I perform the right tuning or am I supposed to do the Auto or Air scan?
Back
Top