Recent content by Rioteer

  1. R

    SLI 780 bottlenecking 4.4Ghz i7 950?

    I was wondering about waiting for the Ivy-Es, but then again, it wouldn't net much gain in gaming for me. And the price, bajeebus. What are your settings for BF3?
  2. R

    SLI 780 bottlenecking 4.4Ghz i7 950?

    What are the main differences (pros vs cons) between them? Also, currently I'm plugging the 780s into my old rig until I buy the rest. Is 850w enough? I'll be getting the AX1200i with the new rig next week.
  3. R

    SLI 780 bottlenecking 4.4Ghz i7 950?

    Thanks a lot from the responses here! Sorry for being late, but I've been busy. NukeDukem pretty much said it. I've decided to just get everything for a new computer and for now I've ordered two DCUII 780s and the Asus VG278HR (had the normal H, but IR-emitter was DOA). So 144Hz/Fps. Will the...
  4. R

    SLI 780 bottlenecking 4.4Ghz i7 950?

    I'm debating upgrading my computer. On one hand I want GPU power (120Hz 3D). On the other, a mix wouldn't be so bad as my 950 is aging quite a bit. I would like to know if the 780 in 2-street SLI would be bottlenecked by my CPU? My 950 is currently at 4.41Ghz on a very tired H70. The...
  5. R

    Worred about P183 and H70 mounting.

    Hmm. Well, what if I switched the back and top fans to intake while the fronts are exhaust? I ask this because I'm going to have the pc against a huge-ass window which will be a tiny bit open (Norway... 0 to -10 every day nowadays) and then having the backs as intake and front as exhaust should...
  6. R

    Worred about P183 and H70 mounting.

    Heya. I just ordered components for a new computer and my P183 just arrived. Among the components is a Corsair H70. Thing is, I want this as an intake but then I would only have the top-most fan as an exhaust. I have 4 Noctua S12B FLX lying around, two of which are mounted on the P183...
Back
Top