• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by rinaldo00

  1. R

    Playstation single player games will no longer be ported to PC

    Hm, why is that? Is it because people without jail breaked PS5s will watch people that have them broken ?
  2. R

    DLSS 5 - Generative AI

    Thank you for this. The difference is subtle and almost imperceptible with a casual glance but it is there and it certainly makes her more life like. It is a testament to the quality of the animation team at Larian but there is no question about how much more natural and alive she looks. That...
  3. R

    DLSS 5 - Generative AI

    The more that I read this thread the more I would like to try DLSS5. I have a 4090, is it worth my time to try it on a 4090? I have an Asus Tuf 4090 that I was recently offered $2,000 for. I was planning on waiting for the 6090 but that could be a long wait, do I just get a 5090? Lastly could...
  4. R

    DLSS 5 - Generative AI

    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
  5. R

    DLSS 5 - Generative AI

    Presumably to get early reviews out about how improved the DLSS5 look is before the high resolution pack gets less of a jump in visuals after DLSS5.
  6. R

    DLSS 5 - Generative AI

    Your card was still under warranty?
  7. R

    Playstation single player games will no longer be ported to PC

    Whether you like it or not is another question, but you can't deny that it is still immensely popular and despite being a single player game it pulls more daily players than most newly released games. It's also constantly being talked about, and sustains multiple youtube channels dedicated to it...
  8. R

    Playstation single player games will no longer be ported to PC

    I am a sucker for the preorder horse armor exclusive.
  9. R

    Baldurs Gate 3 - Official Discussion Thread (2019)

    Baldur’s Gate 3 Just Got An Act 2 Expansion https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RVofpOe29HA
  10. R

    AI Is Causing a Grim New Twist on the Dunning-Kruger Effect, Research Finds

    Now read all of these I am too lazy and too busy to invest more time in this. https://www.bing.com/search?FORM=ARPACE&PC=3ACE&PTAG=1_1_5_344&q=dunning-Kruger%20Effect%20debunked
  11. R

    AI Is Causing a Grim New Twist on the Dunning-Kruger Effect, Research Finds

    The Dunning-Kruger Effect has been pretty much debunked. Here is one of many articles critical of it. https://simplyputpsych.co.uk/psych-101-1/criticism-of-the-dunning-kruger-effect
  12. R

    Help installing a local AI

    Thanks a lot! I am off to try and install the easy install ComfyUI !
  13. R

    Help installing a local AI

    I read that these were good for text to image (SD 1.5, SDXL) / Flux . Here are their requirements: The Three Models at a Glance SD 1.5 SDXL Flux Dev Release August 2022 July 2023 August 2024 Parameters ~860M ~3.5B (6.6B with refiner) 12B Native resolution 512x512 1024x1024 1024x1024+...
Back
Top