Recent content by Rille_lkp

  1. R

    Philips BDM3270 - a hidden gem

    Haven't tried to calibrate it and don't have any tools for it i'm afraid. It comes with a calibration report specific for my serial but they haven't measured contrast.
  2. R

    Philips BDM3270 - a hidden gem

    I would say the QP2 is semi-glossy. It's not matte. I'm in Sweden. The QP2 costs 370EUR here. The Asus is 790 (i've disregarded a two cheaper shops that i'd prefer to not buy from though, cheapest is 624). I don't plan to watch movies on it either but would be nice to have the option. Really...
  3. R

    Philips BDM3270 - a hidden gem

    If it wasn't for the clouding, i'd be happy with the BDM3270QP2. Picture is excellent in all other aspects. If the Asus was only 100EUR more i'd get that just for 76Hz but where i'm located, it's twice the price. Just to add to higher refresh rates on the Philips, skipping is even there on...
  4. R

    Philips BDM3270 - a hidden gem

    Just some additional information on overclocking. I just bought a BDM3270QP2 hoping it would be possible to overclock it. It will accept 72Hz but it skips frames. Skipping is there also at lower overclocks like 66Hz. There's also bad backlight bleed coming from all corners so will probably...
Back
Top