• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Ricoch3T

  1. R

    What game were you playing when you joined hardforum? And what year did you join HF? How long you been here?

    Joined 2005, pretty sure I was playing hl2dm. could have been playing enemy territory as well
  2. R

    Probots StarCraft AI Competition

    I found yours, https://aiarena.net/bots/525/ pretty neat. I'll make some time to check out a few games.
  3. R

    Probots StarCraft AI Competition

    have any more info? Ive watched a few of the pro players play against bots.. seems interesting
  4. R

    FS: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3

    Sent you a pm
  5. R

    SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 2280 2TB PCIe Gen 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3c Samsung V-NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-V8P2T0B/AM - Newegg.com $279.99

    I assume it was just a one day thing. I tried earlier today and it didn't work for me either
  6. R

    [Somewhat Alive] MEGASALE: JBL Studio Series Home Audio Speakers (590, 580, 570, 530, 520c, 550p Subwoofer)

    No idea on that, hopefully they'll take care of it easily for you. I finally sent an email to jbl on the sub. saw it was back in stock on the website. Did you email harmon or was that their online chat?
  7. R

    [Somewhat Alive] MEGASALE: JBL Studio Series Home Audio Speakers (590, 580, 570, 530, 520c, 550p Subwoofer)

    Did they give you a response? I keep checking the estimated instock on the main page and it keeps being pushed back. I'm waiting on a 550p and the infinity center which is also backordered.
  8. R

    What key do you use to 'Move Forward'?

    Mouse 2. started trying to use 'w' for a bit and still struggle but I really hadn't played FPS games since half life 2 so can't say for sure that I'm def a 'w' guy yet.
  9. R

    What Mouse and Keyboard Are You Using Right Now?

    use the same as you. I don’t know what I’m going to do when I wear the mouse out. Most newer ones I look at don’t look like they’ll fit my hand like my 518.
  10. R

    Good deals @ EVGA on B-Stock Items thru 12-08-2019

    Never bought anything from here. Anyone have any trouble with the bstock stuff? Any issues. Looking at their 2080 Super cards didn't know if it was worth what I'd save over just buying a new one.
  11. R

    Old time gaming machines, who has them and what are they?

    I forgot about gameboy. My mom stole it. It still works and she uses it for tetris
  12. R

    Old time gaming machines, who has them and what are they?

    I still have mine boxed up and stuffed away someone. Same with the games with it. It’s what introduced me to need for speed. I can’t remember the other games I have for it tho... To contribute to the thread, I still have a lot of my old consoles starting with nes. Last thing I dug out and...
  13. R

    How does your company manage their fleet of Ipads ?

    Been trying to figure out the same thing since switching to ipads/iphones. So far everyone is on their own apple id
  14. R

    Wii U 274.99 at Target

    Funny I've been thinking the same thing. Not really under 200 but around 200 would be more like it. Mainly for mario kart and mario maker
Back
Top