http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1384202
Dimensions (H x W x D) 11" x 6 4/5" x 9 5/8"
http://www.uniquesquared.com/eBayImgs/beh_ms40_back.jpg
good variety of inputs- easy connection
Well I figured I would have a potential problem seeing as I have a case with a door- so I think I will be going with the X-fi Titanium PCIe which has optical ports on the back of the card. I see this has good reviews- any thoughts? I'm just worried with the fact that I have seen a bunch of...
I do play a fair amount of games that have environmental audio effects (BF2, COD4, R6 vegas 2, etc) which is why I was looking towards the creative cards- however I didn't know which card would be better to get- Audigy 2 ZS or X-fi? I heard there were a lot of problems with the X-fis.
Intending on using analog output and I do not have an amp. I had not considered using an amp setup- my budget for the setup is $200 so I did not think I could fit in an amp and good set of speakers with that budget
Hello all!
I am currently in the market for a set of good speakers and a good sound card. I have currently narrowed down the sound cards to (refurbished) X-fi platinum and the Audigy 2 ZS platinum pro.
I am also looking at a few different speakers:
-Bose companion 2 series II
-ALTEC...