Recent content by Richie2182

  1. R

    Free Bayer Contour USB glucose meter

    I got a letter with a $40 coupon saying that they had run out of their supplies and that to take the coupon to any pharmacy and that it would be free and I looked online and they are exactly $37 something so with tax its a clean even $40 which is the amount the coupon is for, they also included...
  2. R

    The [H] Dropbox Thread

    It would help me a great deal if you could help me out I have ZERO reffs, if not its cool, just thought it'd be nice if someone out there responded https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTIwNTAyNzM3OQ?src=global9
  3. R

    Free Coffee!

    tyvm
  4. R

    speakeasy mobile headset...

    Surprised that it really doesn't need your CC info and decided I would wait to post before letting you guys know its legit and got mine, a very bulk dollar tree type made in china product but good to have in the glove-box of the car if for any reason the cars Bluetooth stops working, I always...
  5. R

    also u might wanna try signing up with www.torrentsforall.net I dont think u need an invite

    also u might wanna try signing up with www.torrentsforall.net I dont think u need an invite
Back
Top