Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I bought a Microsoft Desktop Elite for Bluetooth probably 4-5 years ago for a pretty penny (maybe 170+). I really like it and it has held up well over the years. I went to the store last night to pick up another Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse set. I figured in the 4-5 years since my first purchase...
Many people have wrote long elaborate posts about the phones. Let me just tell you that once you get an iPhone you will soon think to yourself "Yes, this is what a piece of technology is suppose to feel/look/be like." Couldn't be happier with the iPhone 3GS after switching from a MotoQ. The...
It helped me a lot of my wireless lag for my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse. I took a USB extender cable (1-2ft maybe?) and extended the USB Bluetooth dongle away from the computer and mounted it so that it sticks straight up in the air. I read it on another forum and it significantly reduced my lag...
Just to update, I went and sprung for the Diamond 4890 OCX. It was 239 at fry's. I figured that it would be suitable now and would still be good when I decide to rebuild the box with some updated hardware. I got a AMD X2 4400+ running with 2GB of ram. Before I was getting 15-20FPS in Bioshock...
Anyone have success with running a PCI-E 2.0 card like the Radeon HD 4850 on the old Socket 939 board A8N-SLI? I got a rig where it would be nice to get a little graphics card bump from my 7800GTX but I am unsure of the compatibility.
Thanks
Almost a year since converting, have never looked back (except VMWare fusion to run IE for web development testing) $ = not free
FireFox
Songbird
$TextMate (good for code development)
$Transfer (FTP)
uTorrent
$MS Office (sorry I just do not see the same functionality in iWork)
Handbrake...
I highly recommend MAMP if you are interested in web development. At the very least it will have your MySQL installed with PHPMyAdmin.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mamp
I have had my setup in my sig for quite some time now. I decided to pick up 2 more sticks of the Corsair XMS Platinum DDR400 1GBs to put into my system. Whenever I put in a stick into the 4th slot it wont boot. I obviously reset all my over clocking to AUTO.
If I put in three sticks (Fill the...
like someone said before me, it really depends on what you have installed on the server. But I would recommend PHP. It is open source and has tons of source code and such out there. I found it difficult to sort through all the ASP.NET pages when trying to find ASP pages. Javascript will probably...
really? you can't here in MA. You should go get them and sell them on ebay since they are still going for over retail. Not to mention the profit made on charging people $30 for shipping
Like many people said being able to have your product be an impulse buy is a benefit. How can Sony say it is an impulse buy when you have to stand in line before a store opens to get a Wii at this point? I know when i was standing in the 10 degree cold I could help but think "do i really want...
although I find the game fun and agree more games should be developed like this one. I find that the some of the puzzels are illogical. Meaning that you get stuck for a while and start to get frustraited, then you solve it and you go "That was it?". Solving the puzzles felt very unrewarding to...
Is it just me or what? I am hard pressed to remember a time when a banner ad or google ad directly resulted in a sale from me?
Banner Ads are annoying. The only time I click on one is by mistake and I pull out an eyelash everytime for punshiment for clicking to fast. :p
Advertising money...