• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by rgodoy22

  1. R

    looking for some inspiration

    thanks for the replay and the recommendation I will look into those cases/brands I do plan to do a custom loop but I would start off with an aio while I save for the water cooling stuff
  2. R

    looking for some inspiration

    first off let me start by saying hello to everyone on the forums, this is my first post here and I'm completely new to building pcs! I'm looking to start my first build but I'm still trying to find my inspiration, what I do know is that I want a gaming pc and it must be in a white case (such a...
Back
Top